Sukkari is one of the most popular types because it has a sweet flavor. Its name is taken from its sugary taste (Sukkari in Arabic means that it tastes sweet or sugar). Its taste is crunchy and is characterized by its ease for chewing with its fragile but firm shape at the same time. To be served on occasions as dates or stuffed with nuts, sweets and other foodstuffs which make it more delicious. Sukkari dates are suitable for people looking for crunchy dates with a sweet taste.
Shipping Rates and Payment
- Shipping rates vary according to quantity, shipping company, shipping method, and your shipping address. All orders will show calculated shipping rates at the checkout.
- All our products and services are priced and calculated in major international currencies. Please select the currency you desire from the menu at the top of the first page.
For your convenience, we accept payment through number of mediums we present to you at the checkout including credit cards and others. We will add more methods when possible.
- All orders are shipped from Saudi Arabia (Riyadh or other cities where our warehouses located) via one of the approved courier services companies to anywhere in the World according to the selected shipping method.
- After you place an order, you will receive an email confirming that we have received your order and we are processing it.
Our goal is always to ship your order same-day, but depending on what time your order was placed and how busy we are, your order may take 2-5 business days to ship from the time you submit it.
- To keep you informed about the progress of your order, we will send further email notifications as we dispatch your order and a tracking number to track your order. We will inform you of the estimated arrival time at your shipping address.
- If you have any questions about your order please contact us at email@example.com
- We can ship to almost all countries and areas unless prohibited by law or another reason or there is no shipping service to it.
- If Customs charges occur, please note that you, the buyer, are 100% responsible for the fees and taxes incurred by his country such us customs, tax, and VAT. We, the seller, are not responsible for customs charges or local fees. So please be sure of customs duties, taxes and fees that you can incur on the products purchased upon arrival in the country in which the shipping address you provided to us is located. Note that some countries exempt some imports, or personal purchases whose total value is within certain limits.
- Because all international orders must be processed through Customs, they may take up to few weeks to arrive after they are shipped.
Dates that Pleased you and your Body
How do you choose the right Dates product for you?
All types of dates contain the same elements and nutrients, but in different proportions. Most of dates types contain higher levels of simple sugars (fructose, glucose), but they differ in the proportions of double sugar (sucrose), which makes some of them have a sweeter taste if the proportion of sucrose is high, and others have a moderate taste in which the proportion of sucrose is low.
The numbers shown with each type of dates are an indication of the different contents of the dates types of sugar, and may change based on the location of the tree, the change in soil properties, the development of the fertilizer used, the difference in irrigation and temperature, but the general characteristics of the dates and its nutritional elements remain the same.
Our customers prefer the type of date based on their preference for the taste, sweetness, softness, hardness, or based on the shape. If you do not have a preferred type, we suggest trying all types to decide which one is best for you. And if you have some medical condition, we advise you to consult your doctor about the appropriate type of dates and the number of dates you take in a day.
There are tens of type of dates. Each type was given a name as a code to distinguished it from other types. Some names were very old dated to 100s of years ago. In Jammara we selected the best and most demanded Saudi dates.
Our dates are packed in two forms: the first form is the vacuumed, pressed and sealed in special package to retain their moisture and freshness. It is called “maknouz” The second form is the dried lose dates where each single date can be taken easily out of the container. It is called “Fallah”. Please note that some dates come in the two forms and some come only in one form as shown in our selections.